Contribute
Register

OS X 10.8.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: OS X 10.8.3 Update

Yes great news! Now i can install ML with my Gtx660 installed!

Rick,

Yeah! I can finally buy a 660 for my desktop! I've been waiting to get rid of this GTS 250 for a while now.

Combo Update installed. After updating the sound modules everything is back to normal.

Anyone know if this fixes some of the sleep issues? (going to sleep, waking up to black screen) etc?

I have no issues with sleep... What motherboard are you running?

Combo update worked here. TRIM support and sound drivers were both gone. TRIM Enabler and deleting AppleHDA.kext from S/L/E and reinstalling driver from Multibeast fixed both.
Geekbench and Novabench scores are both a bit lower than before. Graphics score in Novabench has gone from 411 to 308 on my, now natively supported, 660.

GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3 UEFI BIOS - ALL WORKING, simply install combo i had one kernel panic upon reboot then shut off machine did reboot works fine.. did not even install any kexts

NOTE: for those with SSD dont forget to re enable TRIM

Same as philz: No issues, just reinstalled 889 AppleHDA patch, using MultiBeast, on my Asus Maximus IV Gene-z/Gen3, i2600K, 560ti.
Btw, TRIM patch doesn't seem to be activated.

According to your screenshot the Intel Controller doesn't recognize your CPU type while trying to load the native Intel graphics drivers (presumably); what CPU are you using?

i7 3770K and GTX 660ti. F***, I don't want to re-install OSX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back