Contribute
Register

Options to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Options to BUY

One more Question:idea:

The Crucial M4 or any other SSD how many GB i need, is just for the software right?
I will be use SATA for my FILES!
I will let you know how is my processes.
Thanks again for all u help ....
:headbang:

It depends on how much software and media you plan to have. 128/256GB should be good if you are using it as a boot drive. I have a Crucial M4 as my boot drive and a 2 TB drive where I keep all my big files like itunes and videos. My computer boots in 10 seconds with an SSD an applications open in a blink of an eye.:)

Options to BUY

Hi man, i have more questions about more options to buy.
How the AMD technology working whit MAC???? Like the processor or motherboards!
I probably know the answered but just other opinion is always good.
Thanks again .

AMD is not at all supported. We are not allowed to be talking about using it. Even if we could use AMD with a hackintosh I would still use Intel chips because they are more powerful.

Options to BUY

Thanks again man I knew that :p
Let u know about my project, a lot of people is using the new processors and motherboard, so i am probably go for the new ones.
I want the latest parts because I don't want to be doing upgrade soon!!!!

This is probably my parts specifications.

ASUS Sabertooth X79 LGA 2011 Intel X79 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard

Intel Core i7-3930K Sandy Bridge-E 3.2GHz (3.8GHz Turbo) LGA 2011 130W Six-Core Desktop Processor BX80619i73930K

(Intel Core i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E 3.6GHz (3.8GHz Turbo Boost) LGA 2011 130W Quad-Core Desktop Processor BX80619i73820) Don t know yet!!!!
G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory Model F3-10666CL9Q-32GBXL ( don't know yet):?:

Crucial M4 CT256M4SSD2 2.5" 256GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)

About the video CART i need more Ideas....:?:

Thanks again.

Hey how are u?
We talk back in July and you anwers some questios, any way i am back.
I start my building 2 days a go in since yestarday i am stuck this is my configuration:

CPU Intel I7-3930
Mother board, Rampage IV Extreme
I have 32 GB ram, but just one on. (8gb)
Graphics Evga 660 TI 3gb
Antec 750 Wtts.
Mountain Lion 10.8.2
I Use Multibeast 5.1.3,,,, UniBeast-MountainLion-1.5.3.zip to create my USB.

I try to follow you guide but i don't understand a couple things,
I try to install the Bios 1101 but the mobo says out of date, ma version is 2.14.1219 don't get it? SORRY
I try a lot of stuff, usually results:
Still Waiting for rood devise.
Freez at the apple log, non spinning
Still at the Apple logo Spinning for long time and geting some stop sing in tap of the apple.

I dont know what to do please I need Help, can you help me PLEASE?????
Thanks so much.....
LQ

try booting with the flag -v and see where it stops loading.

I try a lot of flags
V Says
Still waiting for root devise!

Try to find the still waiting for root device guide. I couldn't find it but I know I've seen one.

Try to find the still waiting for root device guide. I couldn't find it but I know I've seen one.

Here's something to try:

Go to the first post of this thread: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook/78407-hp-probook-installer-6-beta-44.html and download the HP ProBook Installer v6 beta and copy it to your Mountain Lion Installation USB stick. (I know this installer is for the HP 4530s laptop, but the fix should work - this installer is similar in function to MultiBeast, but specifically for the HP 4530s).

Boot with the Installation USB stick, but at the Chimera boot screen, select your hard drive to boot into Mountain Lion.

Copy the HP ProBook Installer from the ML Installation USB stick to the desktop, open it, and select only 'Optional hardware-specific fixes / AHCI patch (10.8.x only)'. DON'T SELECT ANYTHING ELSE and select the 'Continue' button.

When finished, reboot machine without the USB Installation stick, and hopefully it will boot from the hard drive.

Good Luck!
-bth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back