Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Z97-A
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GTX 760
Hi to all,

I'm trying to install omnisphere but I can't see a proper challenge code. From what I already read it has something to do with installing a network card. I already had an Intel pro 1000 pt that doesn't want to install on my system (asus p7p55d )

Is there someone here who solved the problem

Thanks in advance

I have the same problem.... sucks ! yesterday i made it work, don't remember how, but i did a new clean install, and now it does'nt show the ethernet ID, so spectrasonics won't open..... help please !!!!

Ar13, From what I read on other threads you got to have a network device connected: a network card or the one that comes with your motherboard. Is there someone who can confirm this and suggest a PCI express card that would work with my asus P7P55d since I can't work with the one I have on my motherboard? I really want to make those spectasonics products work on my sy system. Especially Trillian and omnisphere

Thanks in advance

Thnx i got it to work, just delete ALL things in Network , click apply , resrart and add ethernet [en0], click apply. My ethernet works really good thnx to chameleon rc5 , and now i have a ethernet ID !

Hey guys im having the same problem with the challange code thing, i try to remove it and when I open it back up, I get the same code and it went know where, I would like to get this up and running real soon

I would like to resurrect this thread as I just installed Omnisphere 2 and am having the same issue.

I wonder if using a PCIe wifi card will work?

Going to try later tonight or tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back