MSI GTX580 TFII
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,

I've installed my Hackintosh successfully it works perfectly, but I've just one problem. My processor is an Intel 2600K at 4.5GHz and my RAMs are at 1600MHz and the OS does not recognize it. Because in about this mac it figures at 3.4GHz and the RAMs at 1333Mhz, one person told me that it should be like this and the diference could be seen at the Geekbench test. My result is 12228 so he told me that it was pretty slow, and that I should asked you. So I'm here. My board is the Maximus IV Extreme (P67), It doesn't has a DSDT so I use it with EasyBeast.
I'd very grateful If you could tell me what should I install.

Bye!

Sebicrovetto said:
Hi,

I've installed my Hackintosh successfully it works perfectly, but I've just one problem. My processor is an Intel 2600K at 4.5GHz and my RAMs are at 1600MHz and the OS does not recognize it. Because in about this mac it figures at 3.4GHz and the RAMs at 1333Mhz, one person told me that it should be like this and the diference could be seen at the Geekbench test. My result is 12228 so he told me that it was pretty slow, and that I should asked you. So I'm here. My board is the Maximus IV Extreme (P67), It doesn't has a DSDT so I use it with EasyBeast.
I'd very grateful If you could tell me what should I install.

Bye!

I'd suggest starting here:

http://tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=49340

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back