Motherboard
Aorus Z370 Gaming 5
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
GTX 1080 Ti
Mac
  1. iMac
Anyone know how to add this new, required setting in Clover Configurator?

Thanks,

CLM

Code:
<key>SystemParameters</key>
    <dict>
        <key>InjectKexts</key>
        <string>Detect</string>
        <key>NvidiaWeb</key>
        <true/>
    </dict>

Last edited:

Thanks,

CLM
Clover Configurator will need to be updated to reflect the addition of the new setting. Manually editing it is the only way to go for now.

I added this to my config file, and now the bios locks up and I can't do anything but format the drive.

It seems to have corrupted the EFI or something. There is no way to boot the disk. I had to use my other PC with an external HD reader to bring it into Windows and format it.

Not impressed.

I added this to my config file, and now the bios locks up and I can't do anything but format the drive.

It seems to have corrupted the EFI or something. There is no way to boot the disk. I had to use my other PC with an external HD reader to bring it into Windows and format it.

Not impressed.
You could have just installed some kind of Mac HD reader software/driver on the PC (some even give you a few days to try for free) and edited out your changes in the config.plist file. I doubt it "corrupted" your EFI. Better still, you don't have a bootable USB Unibeast for just these occasions? :)

Thanks,

CLM

If your NVRAM works properly you will not need this as this setting is stored in NVRAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back