Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Web Drivers for 10.9.x Mavericks Found!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the 780 Ti RevB working 100% now? I'm planning my build and wanted to know if it's a green light for compatibility. Thanks!

Okay, I found the problem

With this drivers my monitor doesn't work because it use dvi. I have tried a monitor with HDMI and it works (only CUDA losed).

Anyway to get it work with dvi?

I have the same issue with Mavericks 10.9.2 using a GTX 680, on an X58a-UD3R Rev 1.0 MB. Any one know how to fix this?

I went through all the procedures and none of them helped.

This did not work for me:
boot into Mavericks using nv_disable=1
download and install the drivers and reboot
boot Mavericks using nv_disable=1
select nVidia drivers from nav bar (nvidia logo) drop down menu

I'm running a GT610.

I got a blank screen after the system is booted.

The only way to boot is to restore the chamaleon boot config file.

Any way to solve this?

Yes using the other DVI port solved the same problem for me.

I'm running my gtx 780 with the native OSX drivers just fine, installed nvidia drivers and lost hdmi also i noticed once i connected both dvi connectors up that in sys report 780 showed no vram lol system was running fine before the nvidia drivers so i did freshinstall and leaving it alone for time being

So will this fix games being slow on my GTX 460? Everything else works perfect, but games were like 5 times faster in Lion.

Should GraphicsEnabler be set to No?

Working on GTX 460!
Installed by booting with nv_disable=1, installing the package, rebooting with nv_disable=1 then selecting the web drivers from the menu bar and rebooting a final time for success. Thank you!

Chipset Model: Gainward GeForce GTX 460
Type: GPU
Bus: PCIe
Slot: Slot-1
PCIe Lane Width: x16
VRAM (Total): 768 MB
Vendor: NVIDIA (0x10de)
Device ID: 0x0e23
Revision ID: 0x00a1
ROM Revision: 70.04.29.00.G0

Why is nv_disable needed?
I just installed, but I can't see any difference. What's your score with LuxMark? I get 460...

That's my personal record for GTX 780 overclocked:
2014-03-16_17-26-40.png

Only GPU, no CPU graphics involved.

Hi, I have installed mavericks 10.9.2 and under about this mac its telling me i have no Vram and Im getting about 2fps. Im using a gtx770oc with a i7-4820k processor. Is this the correct driver to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back