Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for 10.10.1 (343.01.02)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the 10.10.1 drivers are not working for my 750TI. This update broke my machine :(

I get a "your computer is not compatible with the NVIDIA Web Driver". Any thoughts? I was running fine under 10.10 with the old web drivers.

you must upgrade yosemite

you must upgrade yosemite

lol, i did. i'm on 10.10.1, and it reverted my drivers to OSX native ones, and the nvidia drivers were still installed. i switched it to utilize the nvidia web drivers, and low and behold there was an update, but i kept getting the error. so i even downloaded the package off the nvidia website, and it still throws that error.

is there a particular manner in which you must install osx updates other than the app store?

lol, i did. i'm on 10.10.1, and it reverted my drivers to OSX native ones, and the nvidia drivers were still installed. i switched it to utilize the nvidia web drivers, and low and behold there was an update, but i kept getting the error. so i even downloaded the package off the nvidia website, and it still throws that error.

is there a particular manner in which you must install osx updates other than the app store?

New nVidia driver checks for system definition and refusing to install on anything but MacPro3,5,6
Use this: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ylsp1one9imbw2x/WebDriver-343.01.02f01_nohw.pkg.zip

This is the version with hardware check removed

Hi guys,
I need some helps.
I installed Nvidia web Driver: 343.01.02f01 on my yosemite 10.10.1 (newest build) GPU:gtx750
monitor shows no signal during apple booting logo when i entered nvda_drv=1
i can only get into mac using nvda_drv=0 and it recognizes my Gpu.
i had tried
GraphicsEnabler=Yes/No
adding -v / -x

they all shows the same result, no signal during apple logo startup screen

CUDA driver (version 6.5.18) does not work. I get an "Update Required" message in CUDA Preferences, as I've been getting since Mac OSX 10.10 (mavericks was working fine with my GTX680).

Hi guys,
I need some helps.
I installed Nvidia web Driver: 343.01.02f01 on my yosemite 10.10.1 (newest build) GPU:gtx750
monitor shows no signal during apple booting logo when i entered nvda_drv=1

Go to system BIOS, change OS Mode to "Windows 8" and CSM to "Never" - might help

Go to system BIOS, change OS Mode to "Windows 8" and CSM to "Never" - might help

Thanks for your reply , I managed to turn CSM to disabled. I can't find any OS mode . Now it gives different result

Under the verbose mode, it hangs under APGM controller- Unknown platform .

Do do I need to edit my agpm ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back