Contribute
Register

NVIDIA GTX 650 Ti 2GB Boost

which graphics card manufacturer is recommended for GTX 650 Ti 2GB Boost ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, same for me... only the back fan working now... i don't know if any there is a way to plug the front fan without the header...

Thanks for your informations :) now i'm sure i'll get the 650 Ti Boost ^^ but i hope the DVI + HDMI will work!...well if not.. i'll use my HDMI Onboard.

Now which 650 Ti Boost to choose ? EVGA, Gigabyte. MSI, Asus ...etc ? a lot choice xD

Thanks everyone for your help ! :) if you have other information... just let me know !!

Michael

Hello may be my experience help to you, i buy Apple LED cinema display 27 and i must upgrade my old GT 640 to GTX 650 Ti Boost because i need display port, so i buy asus card but after week i resign and buy gigabyte to be resigned after next week too because display port not working with my hackintosh os x 10.8.4 , after buy third card EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost 2 GB GDDR5 display port was running without any issue with my apple led cinema display 27 so i recomended EVGA if you planning buy apple cinema display in the future

sorry for my bad english

I have just bought the ASUS NVidia 650 TI Boost. The EVGA is priced the same as the Asus card on Amazon UK but I purchased the Asus because cosmetically it looks the better of the two and Asus has a good reputation regarding reliability as far as I know.

Has anyone had a good experience with this card? Do both DVI ports work natively? Does audio work on HDMI? Do you have to turn off audio on the motherboard for HDMI audio to work with this card? Will I still go to heaven for buying the Asus card over the EVGA one? Thanks for your input! :)

I have EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost 2 GB GDDR5 and may confirm display port working with my apple led cinema display 27 like a charm, sound working on apple display but i mean audio is going through usb which is connecting to cinema display too, i dont try hdmi audio, but hdmi, dvi video working on this card too

[video=youtube;uzm-PQwyexk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzm-PQwyexk[/video]

I have EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost 2 GB GDDR5 and may confirm display port working with my apple led cinema display 27 like a charm, sound working on apple display but i mean audio is going through usb which is connecting to cinema display too, i dont try hdmi audio, but hdmi, dvi video working on this card too

[video=youtube;uzm-PQwyexk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzm-PQwyexk[/video]
hello, I bought an Apple LED Cinema Display 24 ". Now I want to buy a graphics card Gigabyte 660 Ti 2GB. This card works with a Mini DisplayPort adapter female to Display Port Male?
thanks
Sebastian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back