330m
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Dear

Install OS X ML and MV to my notebook Samsung R580, which has i3 processor, geforce 330m 512mb, Realtek ALC269 audio and Atheros AR9285 as wifi adapter

By installing everything worked fine, the system is stable, I recognized the video card, the resolution is optimal, but can not run the sound.

IO80211Family.kext and AppleHDA269 try and did not work

someone could guide me how to make it work on m computer?

thanks

Dear

Install OS X ML and MV to my notebook Samsung R580, which has i3 processor, geforce 330m 512mb, Realtek ALC269 audio and Atheros AR9285 as wifi adapter

By installing everything worked fine, the system is stable, I recognized the video card, the resolution is optimal, but can not run the sound.

IO80211Family.kext and AppleHDA269 try and did not work

someone could guide me how to make it work on m computer?

thanks

AR9285 requires no kext patching or replacement. See: http://www.tonymacx86.com/network/104850-guide-airport-pcie-half-mini-v2.html

Hi, I have the Atheros AR9287, is there anything different that I should do? Because it was working in 10.8.4 with a patched IO80211Family.kext, now everytime i type in the password to connect to networks, it instantly shows "connection failed", bluetooth works though.

So I reverted back to stock mavericks IO80211Family.kext and added toledaARPT.kext using kext utility, rebooted but the wifi icon shows No Wifi device found

I tried using Kext utility to copy in the kexts and this time it worked perfectly, I guess I might have did something wrong before.

Thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back