Contribute
Register

no touchpad update gateway nv57h install success

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure where to get that info. its a 500gb and my model is a NV57H26u, if that helps.

I used iboot to boot a retail snow leopard, did the basic multibeast, upgraded via app store app (purchased on another computer at my work to keep things legit), then did multibeast and started working on the kexts.

I made 3 partitions on my computer... 1 for windows, 1 for my mac and one as a backup for my mac. That way i could back up before doing updates or experimenting with kexts. I cant tell u how many times ive had to restore from that backup. Its a really good idea to keep a backup partition.

You should be able to install chimera through multibeast

How did you make out? Did your install go okay?

oh bummer! Best of luck tracking them down. Try to determine the acer (gateway is made by acer) counterpart for your particular specs. That helped me find all the kexts i needed because a guy had a similar acer laptop and i was able to use a lot of his kexts.

wich wifi card does yours have mine has an AR9287 its working until i add the audio kexts
anyidea why?

i have the NV57H94u

Here is everything you need to get Mountain Lion working on your NV57H, just need the atheros 9280 card installed.

Attachments

• ML Kexts.zip
    7.1 MB · Views: 279
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back