Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
hello to everyone sorry for my bad english. I bought me a new pc and followed this guide to get mac os x 10.6.3 on it. my hardware is:
GA-P67A-UD3-B3 Ver. 1.1 F4
i7 2600k
ATI Radeon HD 6970 2GB
2TB Samsung hdd
8GB RAM (4*2GB)
the installation went well, the update too, i took the dsdt for the ver. 1.1 and installed bridgehelper and multibeast. after the reboot it didnt boot. there was an error.
boot0: GPT
boot0: test
boot0: error
i also tried to boot with the help of the iBoot cd but after the loadingbar there came a blue screen and nothing else after it. i tried to reinstall the system for 3 times but there was always the same error. please help me i am helpless.

hedue1988 said:
hello to everyone sorry for my bad english. I bought me a new pc and followed this guide to get mac os x 10.6.3 on it. my hardware is:
GA-P67A-UD3-B3 Ver. 1.1 F4
i7 2600k
ATI Radeon HD 6970 2GB
2TB Samsung hdd
8GB RAM (4*2GB)
the installation went well, the update too, i took the dsdt for the ver. 1.1 and installed bridgehelper and multibeast. after the reboot it didnt boot. there was an error.
boot0: error
i also tried to boot with the help of the iBoot cd but after the loadingbar there came a blue screen and nothing else after it. i tried to reinstall the system for 3 times but there was always the same error. please help me i am helpless.
Your boot partition MUST be 1 TB or less and your video card is NOT supported.

thanks...that was it...i have bought me a 5870...but now i have another problem...my sound isnt working...i have installed multibeast with the dsdt for my motherboard and checked the kext like on this tutorial shown:

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=23350

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back