Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Once updating to 10.7.4 my Sapphire 6850 no longer supports Open CL. Has anyone elese found a solution to this? It's been reported elsewhere, and on real Macs, but there still has been no update. Downgraded only to find out my frequently used iPhoto Library can't be used without 10.7.4 :banghead: . Hoping someone will lend me a hand on this. Going to try and replace all with old (10.7.3) ATI kexts and see what happens.

I didn't mean to post multiple threads, as the bot did this. But I'm having a hard time believing that there are only a few people affected and that the 6850 is the only card with any trouble. I downgraded to 10.7.3, saved all the ATI kexts and tried installing them after updating again. Still no luck. LuxMark still gives me the Build error and other Open CL benchmark engines also won't run. Frustrating as all hell.

I have had the same problem since upgrading to 10.7.4, only I didn't backup so I can't go back to 10.7.3. Damn. I hope this will be fixed for Mountain Lion. Hopefully someone can fill us in when it is released....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back