Contribute
Register

No audio or normal graphics on H55M-S2H/i5 750 build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Tony ... Any new information on this issue?

Thanks and have a good weekend

machuero said:
Hi Tony ... Any new information on this issue?

Thanks and have a good weekend

Well- I'm really backed up right now with DSDTs- I'm gonna get them all in order as soon as the new guide is tested and ready. Stay tuned. :)

Hi Tony,

Any updates on the H55m-S2H DSTD? I just installed mac on my new board but my audio aint working and niether the video, so to boot to avoid "blue screen" i boot with the -x option. I also have a pci express Creative X-FI titanium is it possible to get this to work.

THANKS IN ADVANCE,
Et

tet024 said:
Hi Tony,

Any updates on the H55m-S2H DSTD? I just installed mac on my new board but my audio aint working and niether the video, so to boot to avoid "blue screen" i boot with the -x option. I also have a pci express Creative X-FI titanium is it possible to get this to work.

THANKS IN ADVANCE,
Et
This board seems to be the forgotten child at Gigabyte as it's the only board that hasn't been updated with a Hack friendly BIOS :cry:

MacMan said:
tet024 said:
Hi Tony,

THANKS IN ADVANCE,
Et
This board seems to be the forgotten child at Gigabyte as it's the only board that hasn't been updated with a Hack friendly BIOS :cry:

THanks for your reply, what to you mean hack friendly bios? do you mean i can't use the onboard HD vga and onboard Audio? On the whole my board works .

Thanks
Etienne

tet024 said:
THanks for your reply, what to you mean hack friendly bios? do you mean i can't use the onboard HD vga and onboard Audio? On the whole my board works .

Thanks
Etienne
Since we don't have an extracted DSDT for this board you will need to use HDAEnabler to get audio working.

As for the onboard video, at this time it's not supported. So you'll need a discrete video card.

MacMan said:
tet024 said:

Thanks
Etienne
Since we don't have an extracted DSDT for this board you will need to use HDAEnabler to get audio working.

As for the onboard video, at this time it's not supported. So you'll need a discrete video card.

Thanks For that update, do you recommend any particual "trouble free" vga, regarding the creative X-FI is there a way to get the audio to work?

Thanks
Etienne

tet024 said:
MacMan said:
tet024 said:

Thanks
Etienne

Thanks For that update, do you recommend any particual "trouble free" vga, regarding the creative X-FI is there a way to get the audio to work?

Thanks
Etienne
The least troublesome video cards are the NVIDIA cards, check out the wiki for a list of cards people have tested.

Sorry, I'm not familiar with the Creative.

MacMan said:
tet024 said:
Hi Tony,

THANKS IN ADVANCE,
Et

Attachments

• h55m s2h.aml
    20.6 KB · Views: 75
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back