SuperXCubeBlack-ZotacGTX460onSnowLeopard.jpg

Installation couldn't be easier :

Install nVidia's driver and add GraphicsEnabler=Yes to com.apple.boot.plist

@ elpibe10
Can you post your CineBench? :)

@Rabbit
Time for you to party!!! :headbang:

@melon

I can't believe it. I guess there will be a party at my house. Only trouble is, there likely won't be any beer because I am going to be broke after I go get the GTX-580. Haha.

I was beginning to think they were not going to do this. I am so excited.

Finally!!!

rabbit.

rabbit74 said:
@melon

I can't believe it. I guess there will be a party at my house. Only trouble is, there likely won't be any beer because I am going to be broke after I go get the GTX-580. Haha.

Finally!!!

rabbit.
You're telling me! I was literally an hour away from trading my 480 for a 5870 + a few bucks. I would have gone mad! :D

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-11-16 at 10.47.51 PM.png
    Screen shot 2010-11-16 at 10.47.51 PM.png
    104.3 KB · Views: 413
rabbit74 said:
@melon

Finally!!!

rabbit.

is it confirmed that the gtx-580 works? any particular model? i would like to order one asap so its here before the weekend.

any recommendations?

jonnynogood You're probably going to have to wait until the 580's ID is integrated into a bootloader. Every vanilla 580 out right now is exactly the same, sans the stickers on them. If you tend to keep cards for years, get an eVGA because of the lifetime warranty. If you tend to buy and sell cards a lot (less than a year or so), I'd purchase an Asus/MSI/Gigabyte. They only have 3 year warranties, but if you ever sell it, the warranty is attached to the card and not the owner. If you go with choice two, just get whichever is cheaper or whichever you think looks best. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back