Graphics
gt240
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi this might sound stupid but I have gone thru may installs and I keep getting the same result. if I run I boot supported disk then installl osx 10.6 the video ,audio, network keyboard touchpad all work. the problem is that when I use multbeast 2.0, and try to use any of the options(under differeent installs) the system won't boot (power system off screen) or if I do get it to boot I cannot get sound or network or keyboard to work even if i try to add them in after. If I boot of the Iboot disk and do not patch anything my system works, but i have to boot off of the cd. what am I doing wrong.
I have a dell laptop vostro, core 2 duo, nvidia gfx, Idt sound
Rob

boss351 said:
Hi this might sound stupid but I have gone thru may installs and I keep getting the same result. if I run I boot supported disk then installl osx 10.6 the video ,audio, network keyboard touchpad all work. the problem is that when I use multbeast 2.0, and try to use any of the options(under differeent installs) the system won't boot (power system off screen) or if I do get it to boot I cannot get sound or network or keyboard to work even if i try to add them in after. If I boot of the Iboot disk and do not patch anything my system works, but i have to boot off of the cd. what am I doing wrong.
I have a dell laptop vostro, core 2 duo, nvidia gfx, Idt sound
Rob

Make sure you've chosen the proper EasyBeast option for your board- you may have not installed the proper /Extra contents. Good luck!

I have tried the easybeast option then when I try to add options nothing works. maybe i'm adding the wrong options?

I've reloaded from scratch and used the easyboot option for supported cpu's but no luck with audio, keyboard or network, any suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back