Contribute
Register

New install of Yosemite and can not get past step 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK here is what I did> I completely started from step one and made a new USB as shown in the Installation guide. I took my two SSD and re-partioned them so everything is wiped clean. I followed all the steps and now am at the screen with Yosemite showing. I have internet connection. I was told to install video drivers but don't know how to install them since its all windows based? I have noticed that my problems with restart happen after I install the mulit-beast application. I have gone on the website for the Gigabyte mother board and looked at the specifications to see what I need to check during mulitbeast. So do Install my graphics drivers now and then mulitbeast?

First you can install the Multibeast, for finding the right options please search in this forum with your motherboard model number so that you will get many number of build guides which stating the correct multibeast options.

Once you are able to boot from your HDD without the help of USB, then you can download and install the Web Driver for GTX980

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back