NVIDIA GTX 650 TI BOOST
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hey guys i have been trying to install mountain lion on my sony vaio vpceh35en
need your lil help i cant get it to boot normally in a fully working condition every time i boot it hangs and shows me a message you must hold the power button and blah blah! you might be knowing how it hangs!
i used unibeast 1.53 to make a bootable pen drive got it installed but still cant get it to boot neither normally or in verbose or single user or any other option not even by the -F command it only works in safe mode by -x command i need solutions can you help??

laptop configuration
cpu-i3-2350m 2.3 ghz
motherboard- intel hm65 express chipset
hard disk- 320 gb sata
graphics- NVIDIA® GeForce® 410M GPU ddr3
ram- 6gb 1333 mhz ddr3 (2gb samsung + 4gb kinston extended)
bluetooth- atheros ar3011
wifi-atheros ar9285
audio- intel® High Definition Audio

link for hardware enquiry
http://www.sony.co.in/product/vpceh35en

thanks in advance!!!
SCREEN SHOT OF NORMAL BOOT
IMG_0049.jpg
verbose boot report

IMG_0045.jpg
hangs here!

I have the same series laptop & got the same problem as you after installing Mountain Lion. Did you solve the problem?

problem solved just boot into safe mode by -x at the boot loader screen an go to system/library/extentions and delete the appletymec.kext file (the file name might be wrong just type applety in the search bar theres only 1 kext file by that name) its a useless file....atleast i didn't find it of any use....
after deleting the kext boot into normal mode and vollah!!!

tell me if my info was useful !!!

problem solved just boot into safe mode by -x at the boot loader screen an go to system/library/extentions and delete the appletymec.kext file (the file name might be wrong just type applety in the search bar theres only 1 kext file by that name) its a useless file....atleast i didn't find it of any use....
after deleting the kext boot into normal mode and vollah!!!

tell me if my info was useful !!!

That panic is caused by using a smbios (MacPro5,1?) that expects ECC RAM when you do not have ECC RAM. For laptops, it is better to use a laptop smbios.

See here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...nagement-sandy-bridge-ivy-bridge-laptops.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back