2. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
My Rig:

Z77N-Wifi
2500K (Using HD3000 as GFX)
2 SSD's
Bitfenix Prodigy

I'm pretty sure thats all you guys should need to know, if you need more ask...

So my problem comes post installation of 1.8... I get it installed on a SSD, and boot into it off of my unibeast thumb drive. I then run multibeast and use the same settings as Here.

when i reboot, i get to the loading screen and the spinning wheel stops....
I can get into the OS with the -x bootflag but thats it....

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Sean

My Rig:

Z77N-Wifi
2500K (Using HD3000 as GFX)
2 SSD's
Bitfenix Prodigy

I'm pretty sure thats all you guys should need to know, if you need more ask...

So my problem comes post installation of 1.8... I get it installed on a SSD, and boot into it off of my unibeast thumb drive. I then run multibeast and use the same settings as Here.

when i reboot, i get to the loading screen and the spinning wheel stops....
I can get into the OS with the -x bootflag but thats it....

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Sean

Problem with using MB for Mountain Lion is it assumes you are using IB CPU instead of SB. Look at boot flags in chameleon.org.boot.plist that MB has - if you see npci=0x3000 replace it with npci=0x2000 and see what happens. Also change darkwake=0 to darkwake=no

Problem with using MB for Mountain Lion is it assumes you are using IB CPU instead of SB. Look at boot flags in chameleon.org.boot.plist that MB has - if you see npci=0x3000 replace it with npci=0x2000 and see what happens. Also change darkwake=0 to darkwake=no

It didn't have npci so just to test it i added it at the iboot window, i change darkwake in the .plist though...

It boots, but it only shows to have 64 MB or graphics memory.... I also dont think that graphics acceleration works. Launchpad is really buggy when oppened and youtube doesnt work

Thanks for your help,
Sean

i have same system on i7 2700k (HD3000) + GA-Z77N-WIFI and have same problem with my system on Mavericks.
I think most important here is a HD3000 video from SandyBridge and it need to be patched somewhere it system files.
What d u think about it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back