Contribute
Register

Need help with SL

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i will add it , thanks for response . I try it with 5750 and i post how's going . And tell me pls in iboot menu im must choose boot from iboot-haswell cd or partition where i instaled mac os?

no way :( Still cant get into 10.6.8 mac osx , when i bott with flags "-v npci=0x2000" im stuck on PCI Configuration begin or System utime in nanoseconds 71787540 .... I never get Mavericks :-/ i think i throwed 20dollars in the air for retail version of SL .... Please help me somebody

no way :( Still cant get into 10.6.8 mac osx , when i bott with flags "-v npci=0x2000" im stuck on PCI Configuration begin or System utime in nanoseconds 71787540 .... I never get Mavericks :-/ i think i throwed 20dollars in the air for retail version of SL .... Please help me somebody
Try this remove all graphics cards and select on board graphics in the bios settings and boot with -x -v GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=1 npci=0x2000

Try this remove all graphics cards and select on board graphics in the bios settings and boot with -x -v GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=1 npci=0x2000

Won't help when the CPU is a Xeon without gfx onboard.

yes i will add it , thanks for response . I try it with 5750 and i post how's going . And tell me pls in iboot menu im must choose boot from iboot-haswell cd or partition where i instaled mac os?

Follow directions in the 10.6.3 installation guide. Basically,
First set BIOS to optimized defaults, then change settings as needed. For you, make sure SATA port mode is AHCI, change First Init Display to PCIE. You may need to look in the M.I.T. section and find Vt-d and disable it.
Boot with iBoot Haswell. At Chimera screen, eject iBoot CD and insert SL retail DVD. Wait until drive spins up and spins down and activity light goes out, then hit F5 to refresh. Click on SL install icon and install. When installation is complete it will want to reboot. Eject the SL DVD and put iBoot Haswell back in the tray. Boot with iBoot Haswell, select the OS X icon and hit the down arrow until Verbose boot is hi-lited. Hit enter. Post pic of screen if you don't get to the desktop.

Oh, i selected boot verbose
http://prntscr.com/318khs i get this one cant boot to desktop :-/

This is after first installation but before you see the language screen and set up a user?

Booting with iBoot Haswell and selecting the OS X icon for your SSD, have you tried boot flags

-v PCIRootUID=0 npci=0x3000 dart=0

No i dont try this flags ... And this is aftr 10.6,8 combo update

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Tryed this flagd snd no reason :-/

Hey Going Bald , i can install mac osx to my old computer . CPU: E6850 4gb ram , 500gb hdd , ATI 5750 and P5W DH deluxe and on it i will can make bootable usb with mavericks for my pc . Can i install snow leopard on this system without problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back