Contribute
Register

Need help please!! What Drivers and DTST files do i need for my laptop???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
the ioregistry explorer app always sits in dock saying its not responding for like 15 min then when it finally opens and i choose to try to open up-- (by choosing file open or whatever)-- the io file you told me to compare to mine just goes back to not responding and doesnt do anything

Most likely caused by non-AML files loaded as SSDTs.

Make sure you follow the power management instructions carefully: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/146870-guide-native-power-management-laptops.html

how do i use the ssdtPRgen.sh without internet can you post the zip archive or something.

if you can, how to i set it up to use the archive

i know, i read the readme but i dont have internet working so entering a command to download the archive or the tool itself wont work. so what do i do?

i know, i read the readme but i dont have internet working so entering a command to download the archive or the tool itself wont work. so what do i do?

The README instructions work.

If you have an issue, show output.

i need some help with the explanation of the power management guide and how it relates to clover. what do you mean when you say

- patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement can be patched on the fly with config.plist/KernelAndKextPatches/AsusAICPUPM=true

- the kernel can be patched for XCPM (Haswell) with config.plist/KernelAndKextPatches/KernelPm=true
- the kernel can be patched for "Local APIC" panic with config.plist/KernelAndKextPatches/KernelLapic=true

i didn't understand what you were saying that i needed to do.. where is the config.plist you are talking about

i need some help with the explanation of the power management guide and how it relates to clover. what do you mean when you say

- patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement can be patched on the fly with config.plist/KernelAndKextPatches/AsusAICPUPM=true

- the kernel can be patched for XCPM (Haswell) with config.plist/KernelAndKextPatches/KernelPm=true
- the kernel can be patched for "Local APIC" panic with config.plist/KernelAndKextPatches/KernelLapic=true

i didn't understand what you were saying that i needed to do.. where is the config.plist you are talking about

Clover basics: http://clover-wiki.zetam.org/Home

config.plist is at EFI/Clover/config.plist.

Do i just type =true after each one of: AsusAICPUPM,KernelPm, andKernelLapic ?

Do i just type =true after each one of: AsusAICPUPM,KernelPm, andKernelLapic ?

No. Edit config.plist with a plist editor such as Xcode or PlistEdit Pro.

i Got PlistEdit Pro editor to edit the config plist. and i was wondering once I've generated a SMBIOS in clover configurator do i need to set all the other sections in clover configurator or do i just get the the SMBIOS then export it and copy only the SMBIOS part of the config to the original?? Hope that made sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back