Graphics
ati
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey, i installed Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3 and in the installation progress it spot it and the pc reboots. the, I try to boot from my windows system and don't load. The screen is black with a line that appear and dissappear. help please. Im very nervous. Thanks

Windows doesn't load? But mac does? Can you post more details please?

Ok, I try to install lion and the second time installed succesfully. Whe I switch on the pc, he says boot0 error, and I try to boot with unibeast from a usb, I boots lion from de unibeast usb and I think that is a kernel panic, the dialog tell me that i restart the computer, I restart it and the same error.

Try booting verbose -v and startup and tell me what it says.

First, I will try to install FakeSMC and FakeSMC Plugins from the utiities menu before click to install in the installation. Now, mac os is installing, waiting...

I fix the boot0: error, but now is boot0: done. I think that the MBR of my windows 7 was lost when i installed lion. Can someone help me to recover my MBR?

There are several linux live cds that help recover them, but you could try your Windows recovery/setup disk then boot using iBoot or Unibeast to reinstall chimera.

I try to recover the mbr with de win7 dvd but it dont recognised windows 7 in my hard drive.

Chances are you deleted your Windows install. Open up disk utility in Mac OS X, or Unibeast Installer and tell me what you see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back