Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
  2. Performa
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
My computer wont boot mac osx 10.9 after install.

I manage to install Mac osx 10.9 on my dell inspiron 530s (with 4 GB of ram installed on it). But when I try booting the computer it dose not boot. I try uibeast, iboot, and chameleon (known as Chimera) but I can't get boot. It just restarts or show the apple logo with cancel sign on the upper part if the apple and still loads non stop until turned off! So I need help fixing this! Help PLEASE?

I manage to install Mac osx 10.9 on my dell inspiron 530s (with 4 GB of ram installed on it). But when I try booting the computer it dose not boot. I try uibeast, iboot, and chameleon (known as Chimera) but I can't get boot. It just restarts or show the apple logo with cancel sign on the upper part if the apple and still loads non stop until turned off! So I need help fixing this! Help PLEASE?

Still need help... Bump.

Please read the Rules :
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

So what computer do I use? I have a few... That desktop is not one of my main computers I use a lot. I just still want to put Mac osx on it and it to work fully. Or I am just going to put Windows back to it again.

So what computer do I use? I have a few... That desktop is not one of my main computers I use a lot. I just still want to put Mac osx on it and it to work fully. Or I am just going to put Windows back to it again.

Machine your trying to install OS X on dell inspiron 530s. add hardware details to your profile.

Processor / Chipset:
CPU: Intel Pentium E2200 / 2.2 GHz
Number of Cores: Dual-Core
64-bit Computing: Yes
CPU Qty: 1
Max CPU Qty : 1
CPU Socket: LGA775 Socket
Chipset Type: Intel G33 Express
Front Side Bus: 800 MHz

Graphics Controller:
Type: Integrated
Graphics Processor: Intel GMA 3100 Dynamic Video Memory Technology 4.0
Max Allocated RAM Size: 224 MB
Video Interfaces: VGA

I added information to my profile... But I don't know what mother board it is.

Never mind.... I don't have to right specs for my device. I know it is Intel with 4 gb of ram (I added the extra 2) and It ran windows vista. Rate now I don't have the device to get it's service tag to get the full specs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back