Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
My GA-P55M-UD2 i7 is running like a champ, but my clock is gaining time very quickly.
I have re-installed and checked the DSDT using the profile USB test and all looks well.
I am getting the old AppleUSBAudio constant console reporting of:
10-1-24 下åˆ02:34:55 kernel WARNING: AppleUSBAudio has detected that clock_get_uptime () value changed radically from previous values

Maybe they are related - Maybe not.

Geekbench is reporting only 5800, but there again, if the system clock is wrong that would influence the divider.

Hummm, Intel's Mac CPUID says I am running at 2100MHz. Again the divider? My BIOS says 2800 with speed step turned off and 2.93GHz with it on.

Anybody else having the same problem?

MM

It's your boot file- you have to use a modified one or Chaneleon RC4. Check out the blog for links- replace the boot file at the root of you SL drive. You may need ShowAllFiles to delete the hidden boot. Good luck!

BINGO!!!
How do you do that!?!

I reloaded the OS, checked all extensions, played with the BIOS all day and scanned posts until my cat died of hunger.

Terminal: sodo mv chameleon RC4 boot to /boot.
reboot.
Done and fixed!!!

Wow thanks,
MM

this is driving me nuts. i didn't mind this prob the last months, but now i got to get this fixed.
none of those alreday existing threads helped. i changed the boot file in the root more than one time, reinstalled chmameleon via multibeast. anything else i can try??

my config is in my signature - the bootmenue shows:
darwin/x86 boot v5.0.132 - chameleon v2.0 r431
build date: 2009-04-01 15:17:35
4091mb memory

watching futurama twice the speed isn't really fun.

1) your sig is microscopic !
2) Are you using a Purchased Retail Mac OS X Snow Leopard DVD ?

1) solved. now its gigantic.
2) yes. officially purchased.

You using a DSDT? Any reason you're not on the newest BIOS?

for no reason. i'l update the next days...

i'm using the dsdt provided by the dsdt-database...(used the OLD F10 to fix this)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back