Graphics
EVGA Geforce GTX 760
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
If anyone has any ideas on this I'd be very grateful. My setup follows the old Frostcall build of 2011 (see specs) but I've just upgraded my gfx card to the EVGA GTX 760 and it's broken my multi-monitor setup. (Multiple monitors still work on Windows.) I have one monitor plugged into the DP socket and one in the DVI-I socket, but no configuration seems to work. Since the 760 is a more modern card, do I need to upgrade to Mavericks to install the kexts necessary for it to work? Or is there a way that doesn't require the upgrade?

If anyone has any ideas on this I'd be very grateful. My setup follows the old Frostcall build of 2011 (see specs) but I've just upgraded my gfx card to the EVGA GTX 760 and it's broken my multi-monitor setup. (Multiple monitors still work on Windows.) I have one monitor plugged into the DP socket and one in the DVI-I socket, but no configuration seems to work. Since the 760 is a more modern card, do I need to upgrade to Mavericks to install the kexts necessary for it to work? Or is there a way that doesn't require the upgrade?

Update to Mavericks for support for the 760. Lion graphics kexts do not support anything past the GT6XX series cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back