Graphics
?
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi, I have followed the instructions per this site to "t" and got mountain lion installed. I have run multibeast and when it asks me to restart my computer it gets to the apple loading screen and then crashes. Have tried a clean install 3 times with the same result. I think I'm doing something wrong within multibeast. this is my build:

Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V PRO/THUNDERBOLT
CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K
Memory: 16GB corsair vengeance ddr3
Storage: Intel 128GB SSD

I'm not using a separate video card, just onboard. if someone could please let me know what to do it'd be totally appreciated.

Hi, I have followed the instructions per this site to "t" and got mountain lion installed. I have run multibeast and when it asks me to restart my computer it gets to the apple loading screen and then crashes. Have tried a clean install 3 times with the same result. I think I'm doing something wrong within multibeast. this is my build:

I'm not using a separate video card, just onboard. if someone could please let me know what to do it'd be totally appreciated.
Type -x at the Chimera boot screen and see if it boots afterwards. If yes, you have applied some wrong settings in multibeast.

Instructions assume a Gigabyte board or a board with native power management support. For ASUS boards you need to flash the BIOS with a patched version or select NullAICPUPowermanegement.kext in MultiBeast to prevent instant KP on boot. If you hit the down arrow key at the Chimera time out screen and hit it again to select verbose boot then hit enter I would not be surprised to find AppleIntelPowermanagement in the backtrace of the kernel panic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back