Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 5 & Nvidia Geforce 560 (no TI)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI P67a-GD55
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
GTX 560
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have been running ML smoothly for a few weeks now but when I first installed ML I ran MultiBeast 4.6 and installed the OpenGL combo update (or whatever it was called) and I would get a KP. My graphics seemed to be functioning normally without the driver so I just left it alone. Today I downloaded MultiBeast 5 and saw that there were new OpenCL drivers for certain cards. The 560 ti was mentioned in these updates but not the 560 (no TI) like I have. My question is, should I install this new driver, or should I just keep running with whatever native support I am getting now?

My graphics card is a GeForce 560 with 1GB of ram.

Thank You In Advance,
Kerie

I've the same question, and wondering install it or not. XD

I believe you would just leave it be. Since the GTX 560 non Ti version works fully OOB nothing else is needed. The patch is only intended for what it specifically states.

Do you have sleep/wake working? I just (minutes ago) got a 560 to replace my 550 Ti, and it seems to not want to wake up once it's gone to sleep.

Also, did you install the CUDA drivers?

Do you have sleep/wake working? I just (minutes ago) got a 560 to replace my 550 Ti, and it seems to not want to wake up once it's gone to sleep.

Also, did you install the CUDA drivers?

I Would love to know the same thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back