Contribute
Register

MSI H81I/Pentium G3258/PNY Geforce GT 430/10.8.5 *NO DSDT!* Fully working! everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, It's been a frustrating morning to say the least.

I've figured out where to inject the fake CPUid in the Binaries option - but adding it just makes the machine sit in limbo. I see a few other options like a Haswell option? Should that be checked off? Should I ignore the Nvidia card? I've used it and checked off the Nvidia injector

With nothing checked off, the machine eventually craps out!

Any suggestions? Is it because I'm using Yosemite? Should I go back to Mavericks?
Yes. I suggest turning injecting for all gpu's on and also try updating clover. And how craps out? Yes haswell option off because that's meant for the i3 i5 i7. Also try -v flag (verbose)

use 0x0306C3 and iMac14,2 smbios pm is working fine verified with intel power gadget. using ivy cpuids and smbios is not acceptable for the socket and chipset

use 0x0306C3 and iMac14,2 smbios pm is working fine verified with intel power gadget. using ivy cpuids and smbios is not acceptable for the socket and chipset
Well, Haswell cpu id's ain't working for me, Kernel Panic :( Well I guess you're right, ivy is not ok for has well. Glad all went well.

Hi I am in the same problem, I just can't get this hackintosh to work. is there any way you can help me out.

Hello :)

ahh !! nice hackintosh, nice, cheap, and good;)

I've ridden something even cheaper:...

Hello PoMpIs
I would like to make a cheap hackintosh with OS X El Capitan
I searched google and I encontre:
-Motherboard Asrock H81m-VG4 or Gigabyte GA-H97M-D3H
-Video card AtI Radeon HD 5450 1Gb or Nvidia GTX 610 2Gb or Nvidia GT 210 1Gb
That you motherboard and video card, recommend you for the hackintosh working 100%?

You can post the file config.plist hardware you recommend?
Thank you very much
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back