Register

Mountain Lion HDMI Audio - HD4000

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi toleda, can you help my GA-B75M-D3H ? herewith my dsdt and ioreg

Attachments

• GA-B75M-D3H.zip
    917.7 KB · Views: 133
hi toleda, i managed to make it work on both my 24" monitor and 32" TV, thank you so much toleda for your great user guide

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-10-04 at 9.33.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-10-04 at 9.33.47 PM.png
    58.2 KB · Views: 242
  • Screen Shot 2012-10-04 at 9.54.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-10-04 at 9.54.55 PM.png
    59.8 KB · Views: 258
Not sure what to deleted exactly

I have
GA-Z77-DS3H with Intel Core i5-3570K and ML 10.8.2 and HD4000 displayed when i do systems info
Everything works except HDMI via audio.

Based on the motherboard and IORegistryexplorer
I have a alc887

I was able to extract my dsdt and used the ami_clean_compile.txt patch and then was able to compile. THen I used the hdmi_audio_ivy_bridge.txt and saved the file to the /extra folder

Here are the parts I don't understand
I know I am suppose to delete the sound and video enablers in S/L/E/
the only one I can find is HDAENabler1.kext
do I also delete the modified AppleHDA.kext?

I have tried deleting enabler, enabler+hda and ran kext Utility after each time but no hdmi audio shows up.
What might the grapics injections be? like GraphicsEnabler=NO/YES? I tried both and my computer doesn't change

If you can please help answer what need to delete. After that I will post my dsdt and ior files. Thank you

Not sure what to deleted exactly

I have
GA-Z77-DS3H with Intel Core i5-3570K and ML 10.8.2 and HD4000 displayed when i do systems info
Everything works except HDMI via audio.
Mountain Lion HDMI Audio - New Guides, Mountain Lion HDMI Audio
This thread is no longer supported.

Hi guys.
I'm trying to get my HDMI audio work.
Configuration is not common:
Laptop lenovo U410 ivy bridge 3317U H77 HD4000/NVIDIA 610 (Optimus only HD400 active in bios) and Conexant cx20590 audio chip.
HDMI is working well with EFI string. sound is OK with AppleHDA (2 output : speaker/headphones autoswitch,2 input mic/digital mic), Sony Bravia TV(Hdmi out OK win windows)
I try to follow the guide but no way, HDMI audio out doesn't appear, already spent lot of time for solutions but no Way.

So if anybody has already done for this kind of configuration let me know as i'm out of idea.

I attached my IOREG and DSDT.

Thank you for your help. sory for the bad english writing it's not my mother's language

Attachments

• DSDT IOREG.zip
    400.4 KB · Views: 132
Hi guys.
I'm trying to get my HDMI audio work.
Configuration is not common:
Laptop lenovo U410 ivy bridge 3317U H77 HD4000/NVIDIA 610 (Optimus only HD400 active in bios) and Conexant cx20590 audio chip.
HDMI is working well with EFI string. sound is OK with AppleHDA (2 output : speaker/headphones autoswitch,2 input mic/digital mic), Sony Bravia TV(Hdmi out OK win windows)
I try to follow the guide but no way, HDMI audio out doesn't appear, already spent lot of time for solutions but no Way.

So if anybody has already done for this kind of configuration let me know as i'm out of idea.

I attached my IOREG and DSDT.

Thank you for your help. sory for the bad english writing it's not my mother's language
Mountain Lion HDMI Audio - New Guides, Mountain Lion HDMI Audio
This thread is not supported. Do not post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back