Contribute
Register

Monterey/Ventura on HP EliteDesk 800 G4/G5 Mini - The Perfect MacMini8,1 Hackintosh - OpenCore

hi. i have bee following this post and read almost all pages. does anyone encounter sleep issue? for my build, sometimes after the pc went to sleep, i couldn't wake it up (no video output, and also the power consumption doesn't go up even after I try to wake it up by pressing keyboard/mouse). any advice will be highly appreciated.

Clarify: I am referring to 800 G4 Mini build (this thread's topic), not the config in my profile. Other things like bluetooth etc. all work. I am using Sonoma.

hi. i have bee following this post and read almost all pages. does anyone encounter sleep issue? for my build, sometimes after the pc went to sleep, i couldn't wake it up (no video output, and also the power consumption doesn't go up even after I try to wake it up by pressing keyboard/mouse). any advice will be highly appreciated.

Clarify: I am referring to 800 G4 Mini build (this thread's topic), not the config in my profile. Other things like bluetooth etc. all work. I am using Sonoma.
As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

Back