Graphics
Vega 56
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello Guys. Newbie here.

Thanks in advance for all the support given along these last years in the forum.
I still remember when I first tried to install Hackintosh on a Vaio 10 years ago and didn't really succeed when it came down to graphic issues.

I spent (or invested) some big amount of hours during the last 1-2 weeks to get my system to work now. I almost am proud of myself right now :D
I can't numerate all the issues I found and all the possible answers I've tried to make it work. After few clean installations I think I started understanding all the bootflags and EFI folder system and its config.plist.

I'm reading a lot about how to enhance the graphic cards (Integrated HD630) while I don't get a VEGA56 that I'll during this week probably get on 2nd hands but, with no fortune, can't get it right.

I don't understand much about DSDT and code like HEX... I've been testing basically changing few inputs on config.plist with Plist Edit Pro and Clover Configurator Itself.

Also, when I tried High Sierra Installation and it held up for a little, I got my Firewire Saffire Pro 40 to work through the USB-C (with 2 adaptors, yes that's right) but now it's not detecting it, sadly.

I hope the files I attach may support you supporting me because I don't know what to change or where to put myself into first place anymore.

Thanks again,
Sam

Attachments

• config.plist.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 90
  • Screenshot 2019-01-12 at 16.03.47.png
    Screenshot 2019-01-12 at 16.03.47.png
    72 KB · Views: 79
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back