ML: Native Ivy Bridge CPU and GPU Power Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for give us this great tool, this is the output now:

sdtPRGen.sh v3.5 Copyright (c) 2013 by Pike R. Alpha
-----------------------------------------------------
Ivy Bridge Core i5-3317U processor installed
Using a maximum TDP of 17 Watt, as specified by Intel
Warning: Low Frequency Mode is 0 (unknown)
Now using 1200 MHz for Mobile processor
4 logical CPU's detected with a Core Frequency of 1700 MHz
Number of Turbo States: 9 (1800-2600 MHz)
Number of P-States: 15 (1200-2600 MHz)
Adjusting C-States for detected (mobile) processor
Injected C-States for CPU0 (C1,C3,C6,C7)
Injected C-States for CPU1 (C1,C2,C3)
Warning: 'cpu-type' may be set improperly (0x0601 instead of 0x0701)

Is ok?
Yes. This is fine, but Jeroen changed the filename to SSDT (from SSDT_PR) in version 3.5 which I have undone a minute ago since my idea was to have the file copied from ~/Desktop/SSDT_PR.aml to /Extra/SSDT.aml after IASL is done.

Note: The target path will be set to: /Extra/ACPI/ for RevoBoot and /EFI/ACPI/patched for Clover automatically.

I'll look at your files after work/dinner.

Yes. This is fine, but Jeroen changed the filename to SSDT (from SSDT_PR) in version 3.5 which I have undone a minute ago since my idea was to have the file copied from ~/Desktop/SSDT_PR.aml to /Extra/SSDT.aml after IASL is done.

Note: The target path will be set to: /Extra/ACPI/ for RevoBoot and /EFI/ACPI/patched for Clover automatically.

I'll look at your files after work/dinner.

Thanks man, i'll be waiting. I've compiled SSDT_PR.dsl with MaciASL. My problem is the pstates (not generated/detected)

Attachments

• D5423-3.zip
    370.1 KB · Views: 76
  • Captura de pantalla 2013-02-12 a la(s) 14.14.14.png
    Captura de pantalla 2013-02-12 a la(s) 14.14.14.png
    181.2 KB · Views: 238
Thanks man, i'll be waiting. I've compiled SSDT_PR.dsl with MaciASL. My problem is the pstates (not generated/detected)
Ok. I checked your files and the scopes for CPU1, CPU2 and CPU3 are missing, but when I run ./ssdtPRGen.sh i5-3317U they are all there. Did you remove them?

Ok. I checked your files and the scopes for CPU1, CPU2 and CPU3 are missing, but when I run ./ssdtPRGen.sh i5-3317U they are all there. Did you remove them?

Nup, i didn't remove them, can you please attach the file that you has created to compare?

There is a problem. Even though the log says Injected C-States for CPU1 (C1,C2,C3), the code is missing in SSDT.aml.
i've compared my SSDT with yours (first post) and i can't see the diference, there are all the scopes. Can you explain me please?

Nup, i didn't remove them, can you please attach the file that you has created to compare?
Your setup is different so we need you to run: ./ssdtPRGen.sh i5-3317U
and attach: ~/Desktop/SSDT_PR.dsl so that I can look at it. The output of sysctl -a may also help. Thanks.

p.s. Are you sure that you are using/looking at the correct version of SSDT_PR.dsl/SSDT_PR.aml because the injected SSDT.aml is broken!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back