Graphics
HD4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Sorry for the double topic but my edit is not taking on my other thread.

I was under the impression that every Hackintosh had a Extras folder but mine does not and no amount of searching has found one.

Please advise....

Gonna bump this so I can get some help....

I had the same problem and decided to just copied the extra folder from my Unibeast stick.
Been working like that since Lion install :)

I had the same problem and decided to just copied the extra folder from my Unibeast stick.

Cannot do that either as there is no Extras folder on my UniBeast Stick....

I will be perfectly clear on this. I followed Tonys Guides to the letter on both how to make the Unibeast Stick and the Muiltbeast 5.0.2. so I do not know why I am having so much trouble with it. :(

Digikid,

It is on the Unibeast stick, however it's hidden.
Download ShowAllFiles to make the hidden files/folders visible.

Once copied on the root of your HD, you can adjust visibility of individual files with:*
chflags nohidden filenamehere
or for all the files, recursively, in the current directory:*
chflags -R nohidden *

Just to be clear, it is an "Extra" folder not "Extras".

And after you run the Unibeast installer, you should go run Multibeast and select either the "Easybeast" or the "UserDSDT" options, both of which create the Extra folder for you.

I found it but as that other guy said....it was hidden. Thanks to the person that pointed that out.

I could not use Easybeast or. dsdt thingy because this is not a supported build. Shuttle SZ77R5. I tried that easybeast thing and it screwed up my ML install every time. Thanks though.

Got everything working except for sleep/wake now. Even airplay mirroring worked perfectly out of the box so to speak.....guess it love that 3579K of mine. LOL!!!!!

XD thanks for this tipp. Works well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back