Contribute
Register

Mini PC AMD Ryzen 7 5700U - Need Installation Help

Secure was already out.

I found this page,

but there was no kext to be found in the zip file or am I doing something wrong.

I updated all the kexts using OCAT and that's enough.
You need to be signed into GitHub to download the kext, look for the 'Artifact'. if you downloaded it it should in a folder called 'Release', unzip the file and the kext is there. What does 'secure was already out' mean?, did you change it it to disabled?.

Secure Boot was already off. I wanted to switch it off but for whatever reason it was already set to Disable.
I am logged in to Github and also to the site.
I went to Code and Download zip. There are a lot of files in there but no release.

So 14.4.1 is on it and it's working pretty well for now. Could someone look at my "config" which is wrong because there are still errors. Vram is on 8gb.

On this Mac: I get incorrect CPU values and graphics card displayed.

Display brightness ----- is not adjustable.

Wifi ---- a new card has been ordered.

Brave causes the system to freeze briefly, which then also affects other applications. I suspect it has something to do with the graphics.

Unfortunately I can't get any further

Attachments

• config.plist
    44.8 KB · Views: 2
Delete your DeviceProperties, they shouldn't be in there, they're not compatible with NootedRed.
Screenshot 2024-03-31 at 3.59.37 PM.png

I completely deleted both “PCIROT (0x0) .......”. But no change in the problems

I completely deleted both “PCIROT (0x0) .......”. But no change in the problems
Did you reset NVRAM when you rebooted?. I deleted your SMBIOS info because you left it in there for hackers to access all your personal info, you might want to change it. Add 3841 to PlatformInfo > Generic > ProcessorType.

Screenshot 2024-03-31 at 4.15.40 PM.png

Everything now displays correctly on this MAC. I can cross that off the list.

Then I hope we can do the other thing too.

Thanks for the SMBIOS, I won't finish the real computer until I have everything running, even with the new SMBIOS

VRAM will be 8 GB because you have 16 GB of RAM installed, If you want more you'd have to install more RAM.

Back