Contribute
Register

Mini PC AMD Ryzen 7 5700U - Need Installation Help

Hello, as I said, I ordered another card to be on the safe side, an AX200 from Intel. Linux or Windows everything is wonderful but Sonoma or Ventura no.In the Hackintosh app the card is shown as Disable but nothing more.
That was going to be my next suggestion, an alternative Wi-Fi/BT card.

That was going to be my next suggestion, an alternative Wi-Fi/BT card.
Yes, that was my thinking too, but it was also illogical.

AX200 WIFI = NO with the EFI from EdHawk
AX210 WIFI = No with the EFI from EdHawk

If I use the wrong EFI (whatever it is), both cards work, so from my point of view it can only be due to their settings. It's just a question of which one!!!

Does the Discord APP work for you?

Good morning everyone,

I am still looking for the reason why my wifi is still not working.

"First of all yes I know that I should not use the files but I am looking for the error" !!!!

In my case I have found that if I take 2 files from the wrong EFI and pack them into Edhawk's EFI that the wifi also works there.

I have attached both wrong files here.

So that I understand it, is there a way to find out which entry in these files is responsible for the Wifi and how do I have to do it? ?!?

Attachments

• Archiv.zip
    42.2 KB · Views: 3
Does anyone else have an idea with my WIFI? It just seems to be hanging on

The SSDT-EC.aml in your Archive folder is very similar to the one I provided in the /EFI/OC/ACPI folder. Both were generated using Corpnewt's SSDTTime script, but with two different DSDT.aml tables.

Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 22.10.28.png SSDT-EC.aml table generated from the other system.

The one I generated from your system DSDT.aml is probably the better of the two as it includes an additional STA change for the system's SBRG.EC0 device. Which your system requires.

Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 22.10.09.png SSDT-EC.aml generated from your system DSDT.aml

The second part of the SSDT-EC.aml table I generated for you is identical to the SSDT-EC.aml you are using.

It all comes down to the patches that have been applied to the DSDT-S3.aml table you are using. Without knowing which patches have been applied and/or where the original DSDT.aml table came from we can't help you.

From what I can see this DSDT table came from a HP laptop, probably with the same CPU. It appears to have a number of external arguments applied that relate to the 8-core CPU, Internal AMD GPU, Trackpad, and a few other devices that are less clear.

Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 22.05.23.png External arguments at beginning of the DSDT-S3.aml table

As far as I can tell none of these are related to the WiFi device.

As there are 19,559 lines of code, I am not going to go through the DSDT line by line.

If you want help, you need to provide some definitive information regarding the source of the DSDT-S3.aml table, or better yet details of the patches applied to the original DSDT.aml.

That's great but your last post is going to be deleted, as you have posted in German not English!

Also the system DSDT.aml and other ACPI tables with the Results folder from Corpnewt's SSDTTime are not what I asked you to provide.

We need you to provide details or a link to the place where you obtained the DSDT-S3.aml table. So we understand which patches have been applied to the DSDT-S3.aml table for it to enable your Intel WiFi card.

Hello Edhawk,

thanks for the detailed report. I have thrown down the wrong DSDT-S3.aml with the corresponding SSDT-EC.aml because it messes everything up.

Nevertheless, if I take the EFI from you or the one from the Hackintosh forum and install these two files, the wifi works for whatever reason.

I want a proper system so I started from scratch, I created a Clover bootstick on my computer and pressed F4 when booting. This created the Origin folder (attached).
From this folder I took the DSDT.aml file via SSDTTime and created the aml files in the Result2 folder.

I packed the AML files except ( PNLF ) into my EFI folder and customized my EFI from the Patches_OC.plist.

I think this is the right way (although without the desired success but neat)

The two attached files are therefore without external load.

Attachments

• origin.zip
    82.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Results 2.zip
    13.6 KB · Views: 0
That's great but your last post is going to be deleted, as you have posted in German not English!

Also the system DSDT.aml and other ACPI tables with the Results folder from Corpnewt's SSDTTime are not what I asked you to provide.

We need you to provide details or a link to the place where you obtained the DSDT-S3.aml table. So we understand which patches have been applied to the DSDT-S3.aml table for it to enable your Intel WiFi card.
I would tell you if I knew, unfortunately I forgot where I found them.

I'm trying to remember it but I just can't. My profile picture might explain the reason so you can understand it.

You are welcome to delete this message if you have received it, it is just so you understand. That I simply can't remember.

I'm sorry

Back