Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus prime B250M-A
CPU
I5-7400
Graphics
MSI GeForce GTX 1060 3Gb
I have been doing research lately and wanted to get into iOS development. I found that it is absolutely terrible trying to do it without Xcode and I don’t like the feel of the max vm. Anyone know of some cheap mini pc’a I can pick up for under $150 USD and install hackintosh onto them?

I have been doing research lately and wanted to get into iOS development. I found that it is absolutely terrible trying to do it without Xcode and I don’t like the feel of the max vm. Anyone know of some cheap mini pc’a I can pick up for under $150 USD and install hackintosh onto them?
Something like an HP EliteDesk 800 G1, G2, G3, or G4 would work.

You already have a CPU and motherboard that should work with Mojave. Why not use those ? Anyway if you want something small and low cost with an i5 CPU, the Dell 7020 SFF is a great choice. Use a Sata SSD as your system drive. You can use the onboard HD4600 graphics if you'd like. Use DP out to a monitor, one with either HDMI or DP in. DP to HDMI adapters work fine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back