Contribute
Register

Microsoft Intellimouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte H55M-USB3
CPU
i7 > Need full model number > See Rules!
Graphics
Nvidia > Need full model number > See Rules!
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I've a bluetooth intellimouse mouse on my hack, running 10.7, which works fine for the most part, though not all of the functions work.

I downloaded the latest drivers from Microsoft, and even though I've assigned a function to pressing the wheel (bring up dashboard) nothing happens when I press it.

Any thoughts?

w6vms said:
I've a bluetooth intellimouse mouse on my hack, running 10.7, which works fine for the most part, though not all of the functions work.

I downloaded the latest drivers from Microsoft, and even though I've assigned a function to pressing the wheel (bring up dashboard) nothing happens when I press it.

Any thoughts?

i got a thought,i thought that it wasnt possible to use windows drivers in osx... :eek:
are you talking about virtualization.???

hardmantosh said:
i got a thought,i thought that it wasnt possible to use windows drivers in osx... :eek: are you talking about virtualization.???

No. Who said anything about Windows drivers? Microsoft makes Mac OS X versions of the Intellimouse drivers, and they claim Lion compatibility, but...

w6vms said:
hardmantosh said:
i got a thought,i thought that it wasnt possible to use windows drivers in osx... :eek: are you talking about virtualization.???

No. Who said anything about Windows drivers? Microsoft makes Mac OS X versions of the Intellimouse drivers, and they claim Lion compatibility, but...

sorry if i misundestood but you wasnt very clear about that point..have you tried any others for your device... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back