Graphics
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello,

I just installed Chimera 2.0 but couldn't get Messages to work so I tried to activate it on my iPhone first and after that it worked on my computer aswell.

Problem is that if I uncheck iMessage on my iPhone the activation breaks on my computer so that I get logged out and when I try to activate my account I get this error:

HT5419-messages-customer_code_dialog-001-en.png

Is there any fix for this? I don't want to have iMessage activated on my iPhone.

same here, nothing works, but if you have a valid credit card, try to add to iTunes or MAS, many people luck with this kind of trick, but not work for me (i don't have Credit Card), damn, but on real mac, i can signing to iMessage (without add a valid CC)...strange behaviour...

same here, nothing works, but if you have a valid credit card, try to add to iTunes or MAS, many people luck with this kind of trick, but not work for me (i don't have Credit Card), damn, but on real mac, i can signing to iMessage (without add a valid CC)...strange behaviour...

The solution would be to verify your account with a real mac device. I used my iphone. http://support.apple.com/kb/ht5570

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back