Intel 4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey Guys,
Ive installed and completed both Mavericks and Mountain lions installation but after i reboot and get to the boot menu all i see is the usb that i used for the installation. there is not boot option for the hardrive i just installed the OS to, i named the partition that i made Mountain Lion and Mavericks for each depending on which i was doing, so i dont think i messed up there. I tried both of the OSs to see if i would get a different outcome. so i don't think that's the issue please reply with the resolution.

PS. I used unibeast for the installation

Thanks Andrew,

Hey Guys,
Ive installed and completed both Mavericks and Mountain lions installation but after i reboot and get to the boot menu all i see is the usb that i used for the installation. there is not boot option for the hardrive i just installed the OS to, i named the partition that i made Mountain Lion and Mavericks for each depending on which i was doing, so i dont think i messed up there. I tried both of the OSs to see if i would get a different outcome. so i don't think that's the issue please reply with the resolution.

PS. I used unibeast for the installation

Thanks Andrew,

You should probably try Clover. See here for clues: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook-mavericks/112383-guide-install-mavericks-clover-bootloader.html

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

System: manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx). For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back