Contribute
Register

macOS 10.12.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having a very strange problem.
After yesterday's update I can't open most of my apps - office suite , chrome, adobe suite, postbox, mplayerx, utorrent ... at least 80% of my aplications.

When I am trying to open for ex. chrome the icon is bouncing for a few seconds and then nothing...
The only workaround I found is force quit the app and then open it again.

This never happened to me before ( on hackintosh for the last 4 years ) and I don't know where to look for the problem.
Anyone else having this issue ?

Hey Guys...
I just press update this morning and tragedy happened...
After I came back
My computer seens can't recognize my Sierra Hard Drive as a bootable device (I didn't adjust any BIOS setting..)
but I can still use UniBeast made USB to boot into updated 10.12.1 OS and everything still there..
Let's say right now my computer can't standalone working
I already run Post Installation with MultiBeast,not working..

Any advise?
thanks...

Reinstall Clover bootloader to you HD with Multibeast...

waiting for cuda update :)

Waited for nvidia web driver update and then updated via Mac App Store, all went smooth, just installed new web driver and reset trim with "Trim Enabler". All good, audio still working great without any probs. Messages working just fine. I did change from iMac 13.2 to iMac 14.2 before update to Sierra (advice from tony mac) so all just great. Using latest clover Now just waiting for Cuda update.:D

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/to...ver-updates-for-macos-sierra-update-09202016/

Last edited:
I updated fine, nothings changed, no missing drivers, p8z77-v here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back