Contribute
Register

Mac OS X 10.7.1 Update - The Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys, I updated OSX from 10.7 to 10.7.1 till now everything works fine except the internet. I tried everything but nothing is working out... I am using a Netgear Wireless USB Adapter WG111v3 i have configured the IP address and all in the Network preferences and installed the netgear driver also and it showing connected and signal is there but when i open Safari nothing comes its totally blank i have no idea what is wrong please someone please help! :(

I also tried Network Utility to diagnose and when i ping with IP address its showing packets recieving but when i ping with www.google.com it shows request timeout error... i dont know what is wrong is something wrong with the Router or the Safari is not detecting the Router i am totally confused :banghead:

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

Ritzpagli said:
Hi Guys, I updated OSX from 10.7 to 10.7.1 till now everything works fine except the internet. I tried everything but nothing is working out... I am using a Netgear Wireless USB Adapter WG111v3 i have configured the IP address and all in the Network preferences and installed the netgear driver also and it showing connected and signal is there but when i open Safari nothing comes its totally blank i have no idea what is wrong please someone please help! :(

I also tried Network Utility to diagnose and when i ping with IP address its showing packets recieving but when i ping with http://www.google.com it shows request timeout error... i dont know what is wrong is something wrong with the Router or the Safari is not detecting the Router i am totally confused :banghead:

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

http://x86wifi.blogspot.com/2010/04/how ... -card.html

@LucasAdamson -

Hi thanks for the reply much appreciated! but ryt now i cant afford to built my own airport so if you or someone could help me with the issue i am facing ryt now will be very much appreciated...

Here is my topic page:
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=32571&p=205174

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!

Gigabyte GA-H67MA-USB3-B3, i2500K, HD3000 VGA, 10.7.1 with Multibeast 4.0.2

sleep works, but if I just press the mouse button the machine wakes and about 10s later it goes back to sleep. if i keep pressing the keyboard repeatedly the system wakes OK.

anyhow, a CMOS reset occurs when entering sleep, which makes it totally unusable :banghead:

anyone had this issue so far? What to do with this?? o_O I would do with having to press the keyboard, but the CMOS reset makes it a showstopper for me.

user137 said:
Gigabyte GA-H67MA-USB3-B3, i2500K, HD3000 VGA, 10.7.1 with Multibeast 4.0.2
sleep works, but if I just press the mouse button the machine wakes and about 10s later it goes back to sleep. if i keep pressing the keyboard repeatedly the system wakes OK.
anyhow, a CMOS reset occurs when entering sleep, which makes it totally unusable :banghead:

CMOS issue solved as per here:
http://tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... et#p165317

still need to press some keys when waking the machine - a single mouseclick is not enough.

Hello Again Guys,

Now i have another issue after upgrading to Lion 10.7.1 my Internal SSD & HDD are showing as External (ejectable)... Even the icons are showing external orange ones only not the default internal ones...

Can someone help me to fix this plz!

Ritzpagli said:
Hello Again Guys,

Now i have another issue after upgrading to Lion 10.7.1 my Internal SSD & HDD are showing as External (ejectable)... Even the icons are showing external orange ones only not the default internal ones...

Can someone help me to fix this plz!

Hello guys, I solved this issue! If someone else is facing same issue here the solution for it: http://lnx2mac.blogspot.com/2010/08/fix ... icons.html

Enjoy!

I'm assuming there is no DSDT issue as of yet for internal HDDs showing as external. I'd love for them to show up naturally.

eighteesix said:
I'm assuming there is no DSDT issue as of yet for internal HDDs showing as external. I'd love for them to show up naturally.

Right now there is no proper fix for this... if we use IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector or JMICRON36XSATA KEXT... we will lose Hot-Swap support as mentioned in the Lnx2Mac's site :( so for now have to manage with cosmetic fix only :D

But will wait for a proper DSDT fix when it comes...

I have been trying to ask more a long time now, so please reply or send me a message. I have a HP Pavilion dv6. I have a retail snow leopard disk and i boot. When i boot up into iboot and then snow leopard, it comes up with a message saying that i must restart my laptop. I have tried safe mode as well, but nothing. This is really frustrating because i have been waiting for he,p for over a month and still nothing! Please help me out! :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back