Contribute
Register

Mac OS X 10.7.1 Update - The Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worked fine for me with the downloadable updater.

But then again, seriously, what is really different in this service pack? Don't have the impression it changed that much.

So then why wouldn't it work i mean?

Update OK Reinstalled AppleHDA Rollback and... All OK!!

Thanks!!

ep41-ud3l - nvidia GT220

hey Tony,

i have a Nvidia 250, card its stuck at 1024x768 This worked great in
snow, its shows up as the proper card however,

any help would be great!

I'm curious with the upgrade to lion, with the new "About this Mac" window display, how does it choose which mac you have? I mean if I take a bunch of components slap together a machine install lion, will it say I have an iMac? a Mac Pro? Maybe I'm missing something...

eighteesix said:
I'm curious with the upgrade to lion, with the new "About this Mac" window display, how does it choose which mac you have? I mean if I take a bunch of components slap together a machine install lion, will it say I have an iMac? a Mac Pro? Maybe I'm missing something...

in multibeast you can choose your system designation --

Hi,

I have a Mac Mini 1,1 upgraded to C2D so I had to install Lion through a modified .iso and now, when I try to update two problems arises:

1) Apple Update Software says me that my system is fully updated.
2) The .pkg of the update doesn't work due to Javascript problem as it says.

Any of you have some ideas about this? I think this issue is related with the hacked kernel but since I don't mess too much with Hackintosh ( except ).

Thank you all in advance and sorry for poor and maybe rude English.

Ok, working nicely!

Mental note: Do not install Audio rollback before restart, it will cause Kernel Panics :twisted:
(I'm using my own rollback, the one from MultiBeast is not working for some reason.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

@rojovelasco: Purchased Retail Software Installation Methods Only. You will be on your own with this one.
(BTW, I guess it's not working because you used that edited iso)

Sorry for the misunderstanding but I have my own copy of Lion, actually, I'm posting from a 27'' iMac :)

Yeah, I guess that my problem comes from the modified iso that changes something of the versioning more depth than the About My Mac layer because here I can see 10.7.0 as normal.

Excuse me but I don't fully understand what do you mean with "Purchased Retail Software Installation Methods Only".

Thanks for answering me in any case :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back