Contribute
Register

Mac OS X 10.6.7 Update - The Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update from Software Update, reinstalled tonymacx86 NVIDIA Update and everything seems to be working fine.

I used the software update.

Apart from having to add the device ID back into the ATI kext the only problem is that my RALink USB wifi is not working, the UI appears for 1 second.

I'm using the RALink drivers 4.1. Any advice appreciated.

Update: used TimeMachine to restore the security.conf file in Applications/RaLink Wireless Utility/ for the WiFi and it is now working ok.

Updated via software update, nothing installed after update, it is working, thx to tonymacx86 blog :headbang:

Gigabyte p55a-ud4
i5 760
ati hd 5770
dsdt

10.6.7 installed via Software Update

I just had to reinstall Nvidia Graphics Drivers ... the rest was working like before.

Installed the update and it broke the sound on my MOBO. I installed the Audio from Multibeast 3.3 but it didn't fix it.

I've been playing with computers far too long to be caught out by all this and the SuperDuper! backup on my eSata drive worked a treat. If I read what was in the update before I ran it I wouldn't have bothered.
Back to where I was, with a beaut Hackintosh. :D

P55M-UD2 with GT 420 Nvidia card.

After update, systems comes up but max resolution on screen is 1024x786.
Reinstall of tonymac nvidia driver package brought back original screen resolution.
Video card still only shows 512MB instead of 1GB
Sound did not work, had to reinstall ALC8xxHDA and AppleHDA rollback.

No other problems.

I just updated with the software updater and restarted. I didn't have to reinstall the AppleHDA Rollback. Everything works so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back