Contribute
Register

M-Audio 1010LT -- Envy24 PCI Audio Card working for Mavericks with Monitoring and Stereo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using High Sierra 10.13.6 and as I said before, I can't enable 3/4/5/6/7/8 outputs, but I guess that I figure out how to use Envy24 kext in Clover without "slide=0", which doesn't allow me to boot.

Probably the secret is to use "OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi" in /EFI/Clover/Drivers64 or Drivers64UEFI.

Hi I have 2492 PCI. I try your method with put Envy24PCIAudioDriver.kext in /L/E and enable boot flag slide=0 and rootless=0 but no luck ... here is what happen

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-27 at 8.20.14.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-27 at 8.20.14.png
    170.3 KB · Views: 213
Hi I have 2492 PCI. I try your method with put Envy24PCIAudioDriver.kext in /L/E and enable boot flag slide=0 and rootless=0 but no luck ... here is what happen

Is SIP enabled or disabled?

Yes, I'm on High Sierra with 2496 from first day release. With APFS.
Working like a charm.
Can you give me your EFI.

Hi, guys,

after a long time of trying to find a solution, I now turn to you.
I use Clover "4862" and since I changed my RAM from 8 GB to 32 GB and from SSD to a Crucial P1 CT1000P1SSD8 1TB Internal SSD (3D NAND, NVMe, PCIe, M.2) my Edirol DA 2496 doesn't work anymore.

The following error occurs. All outputs are controlled simultaneously with an unpleasant noise when I try to play something.

Kext Utility used to help, but unfortunately it doesn't work anymore.
I like to make my EFI folder available for troubleshooting.

Many thanks for your help !

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    18.2 MB · Views: 187
Hi, guys,

after a long time of trying to find a solution, I now turn to you.
I use Clover "4862" and since I changed my RAM from 8 GB to 32 GB and from SSD to a Crucial P1 CT1000P1SSD8 1TB Internal SSD (3D NAND, NVMe, PCIe, M.2) my Edirol DA 2496 doesn't work anymore.

The following error occurs. All outputs are controlled simultaneously with an unpleasant noise when I try to play something.

Kext Utility used to help, but unfortunately it doesn't work anymore.
I like to make my EFI folder available for troubleshooting.

Many thanks for your help !

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

not quite sure what went wrong there...anyway i have managed to get sound working without the "unpleasant noise" as you put it...on 10.13.6 with delta 1010LT pci card..my P55 has multiple systems but using clover 4871 and right clicking on clover to add debug kexts (last box to tick)...then run multicast 10.4 and install ALC (no other options ticked) then run kext utility 2 then reboot into High sierra..sometimes ticking kext debug sometimes verbose.go straight to sound in system prefs and check sound effects for "unpleasant noise" or no noise at all...if no sound recommence installALC kext utility reboot right click onclover verbose.or kext debug log.....etc.it would seem that this may shake up the kext loading order and allow pci card to be recognised(high sierra internal audio with voodoo 2.9.1but i doubt this has and influence)...can't say that it is very satisfying as everything works fine in yosemite ..and not really sure what this will do on a uefi board..but might work can post efi/config plist if needed..using pci envy version 2kext from may '14.ans

Attachments

• hand installed kexts.zip
    154.8 KB · Views: 231
  • config.plist.zip
    2 KB · Views: 173
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back