Contribute
Register

Loginfailed's Build - i7-3770k / GA-Z77-DS3H / 16GB RAM / 6850

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ola Caladinho, I'm well thank you, glad I could help you, I've been there before, where everything seems to go wrong and feeling like giving up, but with the awesome help of the wonderful people here we have both got great machines.
:headbang:

so, I say upgrade, run multibeast checking only the audio option, make sure you start multibeast before upgrading, don't actually hit install though until you've run the 10.8.3 upgrade.

EDIT - I've just upgraded successfully, only needed to select the sound option, all good, a bit of a slow reboot but ok.

in summary,

double click multibeast, leave it alone.
Run the combo updater in Tonymacs link
When the update is done continue with Multibeast selecting only the sound option.
Reboot
Enjoy:thumbup:

As long time Mac user, I recommend that you Repair Permission (using the Disk Utility) before and after running the Combo Update, MultiBeast and rebooting. This ensures a smooth update. :thumbup:

Ola Caladinho, I'm well thank you, glad I could help you, I've been there before, where everything seems to go wrong and feeling like giving up, but with the awesome help of the wonderful people here we have both got great machines.
:headbang:

so, I say upgrade, run multibeast checking only the audio option, make sure you start multibeast before upgrading, don't actually hit install though until you've run the 10.8.3 upgrade.

EDIT - I've just upgraded successfully, only needed to select the sound option, all good, a bit of a slow reboot but ok.

in summary,

double click multibeast, leave it alone.
Run the combo updater in Tonymacs link
When the update is done continue with Multibeast selecting only the sound option.
Reboot
Enjoy:thumbup:

hello Jinhu
but now everything is updated
all five stars
that give merit to you friend
Once again all the best for you
Portugal welcomes you

Attachments

• Captura de ecrã 2013-03-16, às 17.43.00.jpg
    Captura de ecrã 2013-03-16, às 17.43.00.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 332
i have the same config but without the additional gfx card, so i am using the internal hd 4000.

my only problem is i can't get the machine to wake after i put it to sleep. any ideas what's going on?

Is it possible to install OS X Mountain Lion with a CD instead of a flash drive? I don't have an available Mac that I can use to Download Mountain Lion

Is it possible to install OS X Mountain Lion with a CD instead of a flash drive? I don't have an available Mac that I can use to Download Mountain Lion

You can use a friends Mac or a local school's, college's, university's or library's Macs. If none of those locations are available, you can purchase Apple's Snow Leopard for $20 USD in the Apple On-line Store, and use this guide to get and install Mountain Lion: http://www.tonymacx86.com/snow-leop...x-10-6-snow-leopard-ivy-bridge-based-pcs.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back