Contribute
Register

Logic Pro X 10.5 Getting Error While Trying to Synchronise Audio and MIDI.

Motherboard
Gigabyte > Need full model names > See Forum Rules!
CPU
> Need full CPU model name > See ForumRules!
Graphics
GT 710
Hey Folks,

I'm facing a critical issue with Logic Pro X 10.5 on my current system, and I'm seeking urgent assistance from the community.

System Specifications:

• CPU: Intel Core i9 - 3GHz
  • MOBO: GIGABYTE
  • RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz DDR4
  • OS Drive: Apple Mojave
  • Data Drive: 1TB SSD Hard Disk
Here's the backstory: I was advised by a computer shop to go for a Hackintosh setup when I was planning to update my Mac. Unfortunately, this decision has led to a myriad of problems. Now, whenever I try to open Logic Pro X to work on my music projects (which include over 500 files accumulated in less than a year), I encounter a synchronization error between audio and MIDI. This error not only disrupts the workflow but also freezes the entire system. The only way to regain control is a hard reboot via the CPU.

I'm reaching out to the community in the hope that someone might have encountered a similar issue or has expertise in troubleshooting Logic Pro X on a Hackintosh system. Any guidance on resolving the synchronization error and system freeze would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

No one is going to be able to help you if you don't even tell us which system you are using! We need to know the make and model for the following:

Which Gigabyte Motherboard?
Which i9 CPU?
What other devices/components have you added to the system, i.e. HDD's, USB audio components, WiFi/BT etc?

Given the DDR4 2400 MHz RAM you are using I don't suppose it is that new a system, Kaby Lake/Coffee Lake? I use the same RAM in my old Kaby Lake systems. I use faster RAM (DDR4 3000/3200/3600 MHz) in my Coffee Lake and AMD Ryzen systems.

As you are using the system for Audio work/processes do you even need the Nvidia GT710? Wouldn't the Intel HD630 or UHD 630 IGPU be a better display processor when using the system for Audio production?

Back