1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Lion install got stuck at one minute for about a half hour,
No hdd activity, nothing,
Reboot, and great, bootloaders missing.
Does iboot boot lion, so i can throw multibeast on it?

Here's an idea: try it and see what happens.

You didn't provide any information at all about your install. Did you download from the AppStore? Did you use xMove? Did you follow tonymacs instructions exacty? You didn't do a clean install?

Give some more info.

followed everything to the point, upgrading a system that worked with kps at all, made seperate partition, everything like that, ran xmove, got nearly all the way through install, then it says 1 minute remaining for about a half hour, no hdd activity, not even proc churn noise, so i do a cold reboot, and partition is trashed >.> i just dont want to have to go through the etirity of installing snow, upgrading to 10.6.8, then retrying lion to get the same result. that enough?

I appear to be stuck at "Time remaining: About a minute" as well. Been sitting here for ~20 minutes-- at least (probably more like 30, since I was in the other room for a while).

I'm getting pretty close to powering off with the power button, and seeing what happens when I try to boot...

OK.... so I quit the installer, and it gave me a warning that I might not be able to boot my computer since it was still installing Lion.

I said, eff it, quit. Booted into Lion on first attempt :headbang:

But it looks like the 5770 mini-display port issue remains from 10.6.8... Lion will display via my card's DVI port, but not to my Apple Cinema Display via mini DP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back