Contribute
Register

Lenovo Z560 i5 Hackintosh - [working]!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i tried it... and done it. But is not possible to speak about until lion is out

my system: LenovoZ560 CPU: Intel Core i5 450M RAM: 4 GByte 1066 ddr3 Graphics: GeForce 310M 512 MB Wireless: atheros 9285

hi every ones, i have found on another forum, a voodoohda kext made for our laptop by an user, i find it very useful as 10.6.8 as 10.7 GM. I don't know if it's possible to post material from another forum but if it is and if the user that made kext want i can post it.

mikonmac
what model you have WIFI?

Snovich said:
I replace b560 laptop with z560 because b560 had optimus.

configuration: i5 430m, broadcom 4313 wirelles, realtek lan...

nikonmac i followed ypr steps. Everything is working exept
broadcom 4313(i replaced it with bcm94312hmgl, couse of l not working, need new wifi:)) and very big problem sleep, because laptop is never wake up(if i pluged out cable or battery, never wake up). I must take out rams from laptop and then start the computer. Then put rams again in...any thoughts?

sound,lan,bloototh working...

Hi Snovich,

Had your broadcomm 4313 wifi working, i'm having the same and its not working yet.

let's forget about snow leopard.
It is Lion generation now. Has anyone tried to install lion on Z560?

Alright, I installed Snow Leopard on my z560 (i3 380m and 310M Geforce graphics).
I managed to get wireless working, (which is mainly what I need)
And I used a custom DSDT found in the OP of Maldon's Auto Patcher thread that's supposed to be made specifically for z560s

The only thing that I can notice that isn't working is Ethernet and my trackpad. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I could get the trackpad working?

I've tried the VoodooPS2 in Multibeast, no luck.

shusuke028,

will you please tell me way which u used to install mac on your laptop?

i have same processor following is the config of my laptop any help will be appreciated

Processor - Intel® Core™ i3-380M Processor 2.53 GHz
Chipset - Intel® HM55 chipset
4 GB DDR3 RAM
ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 6370 Graphics (1 GB DDR3 dedicated)

sagarneo11 said:
shusuke028,

will you please tell me way which u used to install mac on your laptop?

i have same processor following is the config of my laptop any help will be appreciated

Processor - Intel® Core™ i3-380M Processor 2.53 GHz
Chipset - Intel® HM55 chipset
4 GB DDR3 RAM
ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 6370 Graphics (1 GB DDR3 dedicated)

Hey Saga,
I just used the iBoot Method. I mainly followed the directions on the first page in the.. 5th post I believe. Once you do that, you should have no problem. All the links I used have already been posted. So just try the insanelymac link or download some of the files the guys in this thread already posted

Sorry, I can't really give a tutorial on how I did it, because most of it was luck for me. Also, my graphics card, Geforce 310M worked OOB.

If you have any specific questions, I'll be happy to do my best to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back