Contribute
Register

Lenovo Y580- i7-3610m, gtx 660m, 8gb, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My y580 has keyboard with light. I install 10.9 on my laptop, but i can't complete registration, because my keyboard don't work :( Who can help me?

Just get a USB keyboard and mouse, they should work fine. :3

it's doesn't comfortable for me...

Worry not, after you're done with the installation you should be able to use your laptop's keyboard just fine.

I got OSX installed on my system, but don't have wifi or the dedicated graphics card working. Did anyone figure out how to get these to work?

Not possible(as of yet, perhaps). Your best chance would be getting an external wireless usb stick for wi-fi. Sadly, there's nothing you can currently do about graphics.

Thanks for the help. Will any USB wifi adapter that is mac compatible work, such as this one: http://www.amazon.com/Panda-Ultra-Wireless-Adapter-150Mbps/dp/B00762YNMG ? Also, I installed OSX on a partition of my second hard drive and its not letting me boot into OSX without the unibeast flash drive plugged in. Is it possible to get the bootloader on my hard drive so that I can boot without the flash drive?

If it's compatible with OSX, it should work just fine. As for your non-booting partition, you should install Chameleon onto your OSX partition, there should be an installer or wizard somewhere in your installation. If not, download the Chameleon installer and follow the steps. Should be pretty straightforward.

I followed the steps of chimera and its still not working. Whenever I select that hard drive to boot from an error pops up. Perhaps its because I have 2 partitions and OSX is on the second partition? The drive pops up as one drive in my BIOS, and I feel like its trying to boot from my data partition instead of the OSX one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back