Contribute
Register

Lenovo x250 - El Capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
The files in ACPI/origin are not from today (you forgot to press F4 before collecting EFI/Clover).

config.plist/ACPI/SSDT/DropOem=false is wrong for your setup. Since you have patched SSDTs in ACPI/patched, DropOem must be true.

Note also that USB_Injector_x250.kext is injecting ports, even though you claim to the contrary.
Enclosed the latest ioreg with uptodate Clover F4 used to patch DSDT & SSDT.

Thanks again

Attachments

• x250-ioreg & EFI CLOVER.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 61

Thanks again

config.plist/SMBIOS/Trust should be true.
minStolenSize patch should be avoided. Set DVMT-prealloc as required by the Broadwell graphics drivers instead (see FAQ).

config.plist/SMBIOS/Trust should be true.
minStolenSize patch should be avoided. Set DVMT-prealloc as required by the Broadwell graphics drivers instead (see FAQ).
SMBIOS/Trust sets to true.
regarding DVM67, EFI-Shell doesn't work. I don't see other solution than minStolenSize, do you confirm ?

SMBIOS/Trust sets to true.
regarding DVM67, EFI-Shell doesn't work. I don't see other solution than minStolenSize, do you confirm ?

Patched BIOS is the only other option.

You could use a hardware programmer.
I would avoid to do that.
I will do a re-install of the system. Looks like I did something wrong I don't remember.
Keep you I informed in few days.

Thanks for all

Thanks again
Good day,

I am back with the same issue, in the meantime switch to Sierra.
I am focused on the USB injection before doing any action on the BIOS. For the Stolen... I would avoid to use a hardware programmer, so at the moment AppleIntelBDWGraphicsFramebuffer.kext has been patched.

I have created an injector which looks like to be wrong somewhere. I don't have anymore the integrated USBs after using this method and my own injector.

Step by step I did the following:
-modification of the DSDT; XHCI to XHC and EHI1 to EH01
-use USBInjectALL.kext to establish the list of USB ports of the x250 laptop. All data got from that step are in the USB-X250 folder with pictures from IOREG and a overview of the USB data in the numbers file.
-create the injector (available under Clover/kexts/Other)
-remove USBInjectALL and recreate the kernel cache.
-reboot

Attached, IOReg with my own injector, clover and some more data on the USB ports.

Thanks again for your support.

Attachments

• X250.zip
    6.3 MB · Views: 101
Good day,

I am back with the same issue, in the meantime switch to Sierra.
I am focused on the USB injection before doing any action on the BIOS. For the Stolen... I would avoid to use a hardware programmer, so at the moment AppleIntelBDWGraphicsFramebuffer.kext has been patched.

I have created an injector which looks like to be wrong somewhere. I don't have anymore the integrated USBs after using this method and my own injector.

Step by step I did the following:
-modification of the DSDT; XHCI to XHC and EHI1 to EH01
-use USBInjectALL.kext to establish the list of USB ports of the x250 laptop. All data got from that step are in the USB-X250 folder with pictures from IOREG and a overview of the USB data in the numbers file.
-create the injector (available under Clover/kexts/Other)
-remove USBInjectALL and recreate the kernel cache.
-reboot

Attached, IOReg , clover and some more data on the USB ports.

Thanks again for your support.

Nothing is attached. You should create a custom SSDT for USBInjectAll.kext.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back