Contribute
Register

Lenovo U310 - Mavericks Upgrade [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only the probook was thinner and didn't have a DVD drive.

For that I have my MacBookAir6,2.

One thing I saw when I was testing hdmi audio was interesting.
After plugging in the hdmi cable, my u310 screen was duplicated on my tv. But in sysprefs, I can set screen resolution to 1080p (mimicking the best quality of the tv) and it looked pretty good on the built in screen.

is there a way I can trick osx to open up the resolution options?

I think with SwitchResX.

You have Internet access, right? Did you click the Patch button?

Show a screen shot of MaciASL preferences/Sources. And a screen shot of what you do have on the left once you click Patch.

Hey RehabMan, I totally appreciate your work and the work of others like you. Attached are screenshots of the maciASL config.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-10-26 at 7.15.52 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-10-26 at 7.15.52 PM.png
    63.9 KB · Views: 174
  • Screen Shot 2013-10-26 at 7.15.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-10-26 at 7.15.59 PM.png
    183.3 KB · Views: 170
Hey RehabMan, I totally appreciate your work and the work of others like you. Attached are screenshots of the maciASL config.

Two problems:
- you did not enter the URL correct. Read the readme again.
- you have not pressed the Patch button in the second screen shot

The patch button is grayed out because you don't have permission to edit the /Extra/DSDT.aml (it is locked). Also, which version of MaciASL are you using?

Got the patch fn to work by duplicating the dsdt.aml file, however i keep getting an error during compile, am I suppose to inject/patch a "default" or blank dsdt file? the dsdt I am attempting to patch was created by multibeast. I am using MaciASL 1.3.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-10-26 at 10.36.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-10-26 at 10.36.26 PM.png
    45 KB · Views: 102
Got the patch fn to work by duplicating the dsdt.aml file, however i keep getting an error during compile, am I suppose to inject/patch a "default" or blank dsdt file? the dsdt I am attempting to patch was created by multibeast. I am using MaciASL 1.3.

Post the DSDT.

Also, is there a way to test and see if USB 3.0 fn is working? I tried BlackMagic Speed Test app for my USB 3.0 HDD and it is showing Read and Write average of 30MB/s across all the U310 USB ports. Also, is when I attempt to install an dsdt.aml file via Multibeast I keep seeing some options prechecked (e.g. 3rd Party SATA, etc.) How do I only install the dsdt.aml file? Thanks alot guys! I am like 97% there with getting a fully working Mavericks U310 :) Couldn't have done it without your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back